fiverr

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Compelling and Clean: Christian Romance


I am not generally a romance reader, but I am glad I found this Christian romance series by Pat Simmons.  As a pro-life mother of six, I was hooked from the very beginning--a look into Cheney's past.  I had to know what happened next!  

The characters were rich with personality and had real problems to solve. There were plenty of secrets and I kept turning pages to see when the characters would figure things out.  Cheney's neighbor lady was especially interesting.

Contemporary issues are confronted by the protagonists: post-abortion trauma, premarital sex, and the need for loving foster homes for traumatized children. Temptation, forgiveness, and restoration are themes throughout. 

I recommend this series to church libraries and home libraries alike.  Diversify your collection with some excellent African-American romance with a Christian perspective.  

As of today, Guilty of Love is free on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment